Play on some of the world's most beautiful and challenging courses from the comfort of The St. James. Our seven golf simulator bays provide a focused environment for improving your swing.
The St. James Difference
Our Squash & Golf House features seven golf simulator bays with top-of-the-line projectors depicting some of golf's most prestigious courses, from Augusta to Pebble Beach. And if you need a little help closer to the pin, work on your mechanics on the in-house putting green. Some of our program highlights include:
- Personalized golf instruction for all ages and skill levels
- Private golf lessons from our head pro
- Fun and competitive leagues and tournaments throughout the year
- In-house putting green with stroke analysis
- Custom fitting from Taylormade
- Lounge area with custom drink and food menu
Practice and play until you're under par. The Squash & Golf House has seven virtual golf simulators that can be reserved.
- Monday - Friday: 12 PM - 9 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM - 6PM
- Per hour: Free for members, $25 for non-members (Winter Flash Sale)
- Club Rentals: Free for members, $15 for non-members
Golf Winter Break Camp
Our golf specialty camp is the perfect opportunity for your child to work on improving golf fundamentals by working with one of our elite golf instructors. Open to campers ages 6-14, each camper will work on improving technique, using a variety of clubs and building confidence. Campers must bring their own clubs.
6 to 14
- December 19th - 21st
- December 27th - 29th
- 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Women's On Course Golf League - Winter 1
The Winter 2022 Women’s Golf League is an opportunity for ladies to hit the links! This unique experience will feature several courses and up to 3 hours of course play including different formats (stroke play, scramble) each week. 8 weeks of play.
- Tuesdays, November 1st - December 20th
- 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
Women's On Course Golf League - Winter 2
The Winter 2023 Women’s Golf League is an opportunity for ladies to hit the links! This unique experience will feature several courses and up to 3 hours of course play including different formats (stroke play, scramble) each week. 8 weeks of play.
- Tuesdays, January 3rd - February 21st
- 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
Private Golf Lessons
Take advantage of individualized coaching from our expert golf pros, who will analyze your swing, recommend areas for improvement and introduce techniques that can take entire strokes off your game.
Pricing starts at $100 per hour for adults and $64 for juniors. To schedule a private golf lesson, contact email@example.com.
Get in Touch
Have a question about any of our sports programming? Tell us a little about yourself and a Sales Ambassador will contact you shortly.