The St. James offers a holistic approach to golf, from teaching young athletes to lifelong lovers of the game. We focus on all areas of the game, from driving, chipping and putting, to course etiquette and club categorization such as wedges, irons, and drivers. And our expert coaching staff is here for private lessons so you can learn from the best in order to take ownership of the game.
The St. James Difference
Our Squash & Golf House features seven golf simulator bays with top-of-the-line projectors depicting some of golf's most prestigious courses, from Augusta to Pebble Beach. And if you need a little help closer to the pin, work on your mechanics on the in-house putting green. Some of our program highlights include:
- Personal instruction for all ages and skill levels
- Private lessons from our head pro
- Fun and competitive leagues and tournaments throughout the year
- In-house putting green with stroke analysis
- Custom fitting from Taylormade
- Lounge area with custom drink and food menu
Practice and play until you're under par. The Squash & Golf House has seven virtual golf simulators that can be reserved.
- Monday - Friday: 12 PM - 9 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM - 6PM
- Per hour: Free for members, $50 for non-members
- Club Rentals: Free for members, $15 for non-members