Play on some of the world's most beautiful and challenging courses from the comfort of The St. James. Our seven golf simulator bays provide a focused environment for improving your swing.
The St. James Difference
Our Squash & Golf House features seven golf simulator bays with top-of-the-line projectors depicting some of golf's most prestigious courses, from Augusta to Pebble Beach. And if you need a little help closer to the pin, work on your mechanics on the in-house putting green. Some of our program highlights include:
- Personalized golf instruction for all ages and skill levels
- Private golf lessons from our head pro
- Fun and competitive leagues and tournaments throughout the year
- In-house putting green with stroke analysis
- Custom fitting from Taylormade
- Lounge area with custom drink and food menu
Practice and play until you're under par. The Squash & Golf House has seven virtual golf simulators that can be reserved.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Per hour: Free for members, $50 for non-members
Fall Golf Classic sponsored by McEnearney Associates
We invite you to the prestigious links of Westfields, with its manicured greens and rolling fairways designed by Masters Champion and former World No. 1 Fred Couples. We’ll feature contests for longest drive, most accurate drive, hole-in-one, and closest to the pin along with food stations and a complimentary 19th hole post-round full bar.
Friday, September 29th
Private Golf Lessons
Take advantage of individualized coaching from our expert golf pros, who will analyze your swing, recommend areas for improvement and introduce techniques that can take entire strokes off your game.
Pricing starts at $100 per hour for adults and $64 for juniors. To schedule a private golf lesson, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in Touch
Have a question about golf lessons or our golf simulators? Tell us a little about yourself and a Sales Ambassador will contact you shortly.