Performance Club Code of Conduct
- The Performance Club at The St. James is a members' only space. To protect the privacy of members and keep the space pristine, we ask that every member check in at the Performance Club Concierge Desk upon every visit. If you would like to bring a guest, they must check in with you and complete the electronic Guest Waiver.
- The Performance Club is open to all members ages 12 and up. While you are working out, all younger members may enjoy Laugh, Learn & Play or Super, Awesome & Amazing. All Performance Club spaces are for those aged 12 and up only.
- Dress appropriately in workout clothes and footwear.
- Please return equipment to their designated places and wipe down equipment after use. Please report any issues of equipment not working optimally to a staff member.
- For the privacy of our club members, please refrain from cell phone usage in the locker rooms.
- Lockers are for day use only. Please do not leave items overnight. The lockers are cleared each night and items found are donated.
- Anyone not employed by The St. James may not conduct any training or coaching in the Performance Club without prior written consent from leadership at The St. James.
Late Cancellation Policy
The St. James requires advance notice of at least 24 hours for the cancellation of all confirmed fitness services. Should fewer than 24 hours be provided to cancel a scheduled service, the member will be charged to the payment method on file.
No Show Policy
If a member does not show up for a scheduled fitness service, the member will still be financially responsible for that service. The trainer will stay until 20 minutes after the start time of the service, at which point the session will be treated as a late cancellation.
All transactions are final and all fitness services are non-refundable.
All training services have a 6-week expiration. This means that members have the ability to utilize their session for the time period and frequency for which the services were purchased, irrespective of the member's attendance at the scheduled service.
Monthly Training Cancellation Policy
Training packages are billed monthly, on the second of the month, based on the frequency plan chosen. To cancel a monthly training plan, please submit a written cancellation request to Member Services or the Director of Personal Training. Thirty (30) days' notice is required for all cancellations.