Performance Club Code of Conduct
- The Performance Club at The St. James is a members' only space. To protect the privacy of our members and keep the space pristine, we ask that every member check-in at the Health Club Concierge Desk upon every visit. If a member would like to bring a guest, they must meet with a sales ambassador to fill out a guest waiver.
- The Performance Club is open to all members ages 12 and up. Children 10 and 11 may work out with parental supervision. We ask that all younger members enjoy Laugh, Learn & Play.
- Respect your fellow members, Health Club staff and the equipment.
- Dress appropriately in workout clothes and wear closed-toe athletic shoes.
- Please return equipment to their designated places. Wipe down machines after use. Please report any issues to a Performance Club staff member if you notice any equipment not working optimally.
- For the privacy of our health club members, please refrain from cell phone and camera usage in the locker rooms.
- Locker room lockers are for day use only. Please do not leave items overnight. The lockers will be cleared of items left overnight and placed in Lost and Found.
- Anyone who is not employed by The St. James may not conduct any business/personal training or coaching in the Performance Club without prior written consent from the Director of the Performance Club.
Late Cancellation Policy
The St. James requires advance notice of at least 24 hours for the cancellation of all confirmed fitness services. Should fewer than 24 hours be provided to cancel a scheduled service, the member will still be financially responsible for that service. The member will be charged for the session with their credit card on file or a session will be deducted from their inventory.
No Show Policy
If a member does not show up for a scheduled fitness service, the member will still be financially responsible for that service. The trainer will stay until 20 minutes after the start time of the service, at which point the trainer will assume that the service is no longer taking place and a session will be either charged with their credit card on file or a session will be deducted from their inventory.
All transactions are final, and all fitness services are non-refundable.
All Group Training Services
All services for small and T.E.A.M. group training will have a 4-week expiration. This means that members have the ability to utilize their sessions for the time period and frequency for which the services were purchased, irrespective of the member’s attendance at the scheduled service. Should the member not attend a scheduled service, he/she shall forfeit those sessions, unless the trainer provides a make-up date. All sessions must be utilized or forfeit within the 4-week period for which they were purchased.
All Non-Group Personal Training Services
All other (not small or T.E.A.M.) personal training services have a 6-month expiration date from the date of purchase. Failure to utilize any purchased fitness services within 6 months will result in forfeiture of any unused services. Once the sessions have expired, they are no longer redeemable.
Cancellation of Repetitive Payment Policy
Repetitive sessions are billed monthly, on the first of the month. In order to cancel a repetitive payment, written notice must be submitted with 30 days advanced notice. The written notice must be submitted to the Manager of Personal Training at your home location.