We've come a long way since the peach basket. With beautiful hardwood courts, competitive leagues, and expert instruction, The St. James hoops program rivals any other in the country.
The St. James Difference
From the paint to beyond the arc, improve every aspect of your game at The St. James. On four full-length courts, elite athletes and newcomers alike hone fundamental skills and advanced tactics. Compete against top regional challengers, train with expert coaches or enjoy casual pickup games—all in one place. Our hardwood features:
- Personalized instruction tailored to every age, position and skill level
- Developmental programs focused on technical abilities, agility and difficult-to-master mental aspects
- Camps and clinics with proven strategies and modern learning techniques
- Competitive teams, leagues, and tournaments throughout the year
- State-of-the-art equipment like Dr. Dish shooting machines and VertiMax trainers
- Strength & Conditioning programs to increase power, vertical lift, flexibility and explosiveness
Drop Ins & Members Court Time
The St. James Court House offers open court time for pick-up games and leisurely play.
- Open court time for members to play at their leisure.
- At least one court will be available, pending ongoing events and tournaments.
- Please check The St. James app or website for availability
- 45 Minute Drop-In: $40 for members, $50 for non-members
- 5 Pack (45 min session): $180 for members, $225 for non-members
- 10 Pack (45 min session): $360 for members, $450 for non-members
Training & Instruction
Learn to Play Basketball: Junior Ballers - Tuesday & Thursday
Basketball Skill Development: Intermediate - Tuesday & Thursday
Basketball Skill Development: Beginners - Tuesday & Thursday
There are no events scheduled at this time. Please check back later.
Reach your ultimate court potential (even if you can't quite reach the rim yet). Players will experience top-level training and individual analysis to take their game to another level. Each camper will focus on honing their skills, and elevating their game IQ.
6 - 15
Full Week | 9 AM - 3 PM
- Week 1 | Jun 6 - 10
- Week 11 | Aug 15 - 19
Ready to show off your skills? Basketball leagues at The St. James are the premier way to compete against like-minded players. With a variety of ages, levels of skill and competition, we have a league for every baller. Our developmental basketball leagues prepare athletes for success at every level – whether that's trying out for Team Durant at The St. James or making your varsity high school team. Adults will find the competition they crave in our state-of-the-art Field House, with rec leagues and pick-up time.
Exceed your own expectations with our esteemed coaches in small groups and one-on-one sessions. Tighten your handling, boost your vertical, extend your range—whatever your goals, achieve them at The St. James.
The St. James offers private one-on-one lessons that focus on all areas of the game. Learn basketball skills from our expert coaches who can help identify a player's areas for improvement and develop a personalized plan for growth. Lessons are an hour and 15 minutes and include regular court work as well as use of the Dr. Dish shooting machine.
Pricing starts at $100 per hour. To schedule a private lesson, contact a Sales Ambassador.
Meet Our Coaches
Get in Touch
Have a question about any of our sports programming? Tell us a little about yourself and a Sales Ambassador will contact you shortly.