The heartbeat of team spirit.
The St. James Difference
Cheer's not for the sidelines – it's right in the spotlight. The St. James cheer program builds bodies, minds, and a community by honing in on grit and flair for the ultimate squad of athlete-performers standing shoulder-to-shoulder proudly.
With a caring coaching foundation as unbreakable as a liberty lift, we'll instill skill development and proper technique to maximize flexibility, coordination, and strength. They'll be free to learn, grow, stumble, and realize their dreams – no matter the level of cheer, each athlete will be set up for success.
Program Highlights Feature:
- Season kick-off clinic/orientation
- A three-month season with personal instruction for rising 4th through 8th-grade students with athletes allocated by tumbling/stunting skill level and age
- Additional classes to evolve tumbling skills
- Custom camps and clinics featuring dance, nutrition, Core-Flex, and guest star instructors
- 10,000 square feet of gymnastics equipment with a dedicated competition spring floor
- Deep foam training pits, TumblTrak, and training equipment
- Access to an onsite trainer and medical response team
- End of the season performance
- 60-minute Tumbling Class 1x week
- 80-minute Cheer & Stunting Class 1x week
- 45-minute end-of-the-season performance with awards
- 60-minute beginning of the season kick-off clinic/orientation
- STJ practice gear included
- Cheer shoes are required but not included
Cheer Open Gym
STJ Cheer is beginning to host special open gym sessions this Spring. Calling all 9th thru 12th Graders to come out and test your skills. Tune up your tumbling and stunting! No registration required, you will register and pay at the complex.
May 21st & May 28th - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
$10 per person.
STJ All-Stars Launching May 2023! More information to come, be on the lookout! Tryout information and registration is listed below.
All-Star Cheer Tryouts
The St. James Cheer Program builds bodies, minds, and a community by honing in on grit and flair for the ultimate squad of athlete - performers standing shoulder-to-shoulder proudly. With a caring coaching foundation as unbreakable as a liberty lift, we'll instill skill development and proper technique to maximize flexibility, coordination, and strength. Each athletes will be set up for success.
Rising 4th-8th Graders
- Saturday, May 27th
- 3:00 PM-4:30 PM
House Cheer Program
Orientation: September 10th, 2023
Session: Sep 10th – Dec 10, 2023
Step 1: Athlete Selects 1 Tumbling Class
- Thursdays, 7:45PM - 8:45PM
- Fridays, 6:00PM - 7:00PM
Step 2: Head Coach Places Athlete on a House Cheer Team
House Team Times for Cheer/Stunting:
- Sundays, 11:30AM-12:50PM
- Sundays, 1:00PM-2:20PM
Cost: $467 / Month (Includes all gear and performance fees. Shoes not included.)
Rising 2nd thru 8th Grade
- Sunday, September 10th - Sunday, December 10th
- Times vary based on grade and selection
Get in Touch
Have a question about any of our sports programming? Tell us a little about yourself and a Sales Ambassador will contact you shortly.