Our baseball program is meticulously designed to improve players of all ages. You'll develop and refine skills—of course. But we'll also help develop your mind, body, and character along the way.
Becoming the best player possible is accomplished through a player's mind, body and character. Being a great teacher of when, what, where, when and why is the foundation of The St. James baseball and softball coaching approach.
The St. James Difference
From unique programming and private coaching, to leagues and camps, The St. James is the premier venue for baseball players of all ages. We offer:
- Access to our Hitting House, complete with six tunnels for pitching and hitting practice with Hack Attack machines.
- Private and semi-private coaching customized to every age, position and skill level
- Developmental programs focused on teaching technical skills, agility and focus in our Strength & Conditioning House
- Camps and clinics targeting specific skill development, including hitting, pitching and fielding.
- Tournaments and leagues where you can compete with and against others who share your passion for baseball
Training & Instruction
Learn to Play Baseball (5-7) - 8/25 - 8/27 - Learn to Play Baseball (5-7) W-TH-F
Learn to Play Baseball (7-9) - 8/30 - 9/1 - Learn to Play Baseball (7-9) M-T-W
Meet Our Coaches
Whether you're new to the game, or trying to reach the next level, our experienced staff can help.
Private lessons start at $92/hr. To book a lesson, please contact Baseball@TheStJames.com
Baseball teams at The St. James provide the opportunity to compete at multiple skill levels in our state-of-the-art complex.
Parents Night Out
Drop the kids off for a little adult time alone! Kids will love all the games and activities we have planned in Super, Awesome & Amazing.
8 weeks-12 years
- June 11
- June 25
Get in Touch
Have a question about any of our sports programming? Tell us a little about yourself and a Sales Ambassador will contact you shortly.