Our baseball program is meticulously designed to improve players of all ages. You'll develop and refine skills—of course. But we'll also help develop your mind, body, and character along the way.
The St James Hitting House Bating Cases are open for reservations in 30 minute blocks for the following time and cost for members and non-members.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Times & Cost
- Monday - Friday 3:00 - 5:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Cost: Free for Members
Non-Member Times & Cost
- Monday - Friday 4:00 - 9:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday 11:00 - 1:00 PM
- Cost: See Drop-in Page for pricing
To reserve time, please contact The St. James at 703.239.6870.
The St. James Difference
From unique programming and private coaching, to leagues and camps, The St. James is the premier venue for baseball players of all ages. We offer:
- Access to our Hitting House, complete with six tunnels for pitching and hitting practice with Hack Attack machines.
- Private and semi-private coaching customized to every age, position and skill level
- Developmental programs focused on teaching technical skills, agility and focus in our Strength & Conditioning House
- Camps and clinics targeting specific skill development, including hitting, pitching and fielding.
- Tournaments and leagues where you can compete with and against others who share your passion for baseball
Training & Instruction
Intermediate Pitching - Baseball - Mondays
Beginner Pitching - Baseball - Mondays
Advanced Pitching - Baseball - Mondays
Intermediate Hitting - Baseball - Tuesdays
Beginner Hitting - Baseball - Tuesdays
Advanced Hitting - Baseball - Tuesdays
Intermediate Catching - Baseball - Thursdays
Beginner Catching - Baseball - Thursdays
Advanced Catching - Baseball - Thursdays
Spring Travel Team Baseball Tryouts
Each athlete is required to bring a baseball bat, glove, helmet and water bottle. Try outs will last 2 hours. Each athlete will be assessed based on their performance in hitting, defense, agility and pitching (if applicable).
- 8U-12U, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- 13U-17U, 7:45pm-9:45pm
- November 23
- December 10
- December 19
- January 7
- January 28
Elite Skills Baseball Clinic
Players will receive instruction over a 2-day period in the following categories: Outfield/Infield, Base-stealing, Catching
Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am - 12:00pm
- January 29
- January 30
Baseball Hitting Gap to Gap Clinic
Players will receive instruction on a line-drive approach and mindset and also learn plate discipline and strike zone awareness
- Session 1 - Saturday, February 5th - 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Session 2 - Saturday, March 12th - 9:30am - 12:30pm
- February 5
- March 12
Join the future of America's pastime. We'll coach the campers on the fundamentals of hitting, pitching, and fielding right off the bat. Along with personalized instruction, they'll compete in the gaming-batting cages of HitTrax and even a little Wiffle ball.
6 - 13
4 Days | 9 AM - 3 PM
- Week 3 | Jun 20 - 24
- Week 7 | Jul 18 - 22
- Week 9 | Aug 1 - 5
Baseball - HitTrax League
HitTrax League for baseball divisions 12U to 18U. Teams can sign up in small groups/teams or as individuals.
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Baseball teams at The St. James provide the opportunity to compete at multiple skill levels in our state-of-the-art complex.
Whether you're new to the game, or trying to reach the next level, our experienced staff can help.
Private lessons start at $92/hr. To book a lesson, please contact email@example.com
Meet Our Coaches
Get in Touch
Have a question about any of our sports programming? Tell us a little about yourself and a Sales Ambassador will contact you shortly.