We've been dirtying up our uniforms since we were kids. We love this game. And we'd love to share that love with you. Our baseball program is meticulously designed to improve players of all ages. You'll develop and refine skills—of course. But we'll also help develop your mind, body and character along the way.
Becoming the best player possible is accomplished through a player's mind, body and character. Being a great teacher of when, what, where, when and why is the foundation of The St. James baseball and softball coaching approach.
The St. James Difference
From unique programming and private coaching, to leagues and camps, The St. James is the premier venue for baseball players of all ages. We offer:
- Access to our Hitting House, complete with six tunnels for pitching and hitting practice with Hack Attack machines.
- Private and semi-private coaching customized to every age, position and skill level
- Developmental programs focused on teaching technical skills, agility and focus in our Strength & Conditioning House
- Camps and clinics targeting specific skill development, including hitting, pitching and fielding.
- Tournaments and leagues where you can compete with and against others who share your passion for baseball
Our EXPLORE programs focus on the most fundamental skills, with an emphasis on body movement and agility. Athletes learn the basics of the game and begin their lifelong love for the game.