Our baseball program is meticulously designed to improve players of all ages. You'll develop and refine skills—of course. But we'll also help develop your mind, body, and character along the way.
The St. James Difference
From unique programming and private coaching, to baseball leagues and camps, The St. James is the premier venue for baseball for kids, teens, and even adults! We offer:
- Access to our Hitting House, complete with six tunnels for pitching and hitting practice with Hack Attack machines.
- Private and semi-private coaching customized to every age, position and skill level
- Developmental programs focused on teaching technical skills, agility and focus in our Strength & Conditioning House
- Camps and clinics targeting specific skill development, including hitting, pitching and fielding
- Tournaments and leagues where you can compete with and against others who share your passion for baseball
The St. James Hitting House Bating Cages are open for reservations in 30 minute blocks for the following time and cost for members and non-members.
For further information about outside team rentals, please contact email@example.com, prices may vary from member/guest cage time.
Hitting House Operating Hours
- Monday - Friday 3:00 - 9:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday 9:00 - 6:00 PM
- Cost: See Drop-in Page for pricing
Member Complimentary Times
- Monday - Friday 3:00 - 5:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday 9:00 - 11:00 AM
To reserve time, please visit our app or contact The St. James at 703.239.6870.
Training & Instruction
High Performance Hitting & Fielding Academy
High Performance Catching & Pitching Academy
Little League Hitting & Fielding Academy
Little League Catching & Pitching Academy
Spring In-House T-Ball League
Often a family's first introduction to competitive baseball is Tee-Ball. The St. James is looking forward to providing a T-Ball experience for Children (ages 3-5) that is grounded in fun, fitness, and fundamentals that is key to growing a child's love for the game of baseball. Our baseball program has developed a 6-week Quickball curriculum that has been shown to improve the experience for players, parents, and coaches. The St. James Quickball Curriculum is used to provide a greater understanding and foundation for the game of baseball to all parents and players. More information on Quickball listed on registration page.
3 - 6
- Tuesday, April 4th - Saturday, May 13th
- Tuesday's - 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Saturday's - 9:00 AM-10:00 AM
Baseball & Softball Summer Camp
Join the future of America's pastime. We'll coach the campers on the fundamentals of hitting, pitching, and fielding right off the bat. Along with personalized instruction, they'll compete in the gaming-batting cages of HitTrax and even a little Wiffle ball.
6 - 13
Monday to Thursday | 9 AM - 3 PM
- Week 3 | Jun 19 - 23
- Week 4 | Jun 26 - 30
- Week 6 | Jul 10 - 14
- Week 7 | Jul 17 - 21
- Week 8 | Jul 24 - 28
- Week 9 | Jul 31 - Aug 4
- Week 10 | Aug 7 - 11
Whether you're new to the game, or trying to reach the next level, our experienced staff can help.
Private lessons start at $125/hr. To book a lesson, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Our Coaches
Director of Diamond Sports
Get in Touch
Have a question about any of our sports programming? Tell us a little about yourself and a Sales Ambassador will contact you shortly.