The St. James offers the premier destination for softball development and competition in the region. Our programs will help athletes of all ages and abilities maximize their potential as softball players.
Becoming the best player possible is accomplished through a player's mind, body and character. Being a great teacher of when, what, where, when and why is the foundation of The St. James baseball and softball coaching approach.
The St. James Difference
From unique programming and private coaching, to leagues and camps, The St. James is the premier venue for baseball players of all ages. We offer:
- Access to our Hitting House, complete with six tunnels for pitching and hitting practice with Hack Attack machines.
- Private and semi-private coaching customized to every age, position and skill level
- Developmental programs focused on teaching technical skills, agility and focus in our Strength & Conditioning House
- Camps and clinics targeting specific skill development, including hitting, pitching and fielding.
- Tournaments and leagues where you can compete with and against others who share your passion
Our EXPLORE programs focus on the most fundamental skills, with an emphasis on body movement and agility. Athletes learn the basics of the game and begin their lifelong love for the game.
Meet our coaches
Have a question about any of our sports programming? Tell us a little about yourself and a Sales Ambassador will contact you shortly.