The St. James offers the premier destination for softball development and competition in the region. Our programs will help athletes of all ages and abilities maximize their potential as players.
Becoming the best player possible is accomplished through a player's mind, body and character. Being a great teacher of when, what, where, when and why is the foundation of The St. James baseball and softball coaching approach.
The St. James Difference
From unique programming and private coaching to leagues and camps, The St. James is the premier venue for baseball players of all ages. We offer:
- Access to our Hitting House, complete with six tunnels for pitching and hitting practice with Hack Attack machines.
- Private and semi-private coaching customized to every age, position, and skill level
- Developmental programs focused on teaching technical skills, agility, and focus in our Strength & Conditioning House
- Camps and clinics targeting specific skill development, including hitting, pitching, and fielding.
- Tournaments and leagues where you can compete with and against others who share your passion
Meet Our Coaches
Whether you are new to the game or just want to improve your skills, our staff of experienced coaches will help you quickly improve your game.
Please contact a Sales Ambassador to schedule a private lesson. Pricing starts at $92 per hour.
Parents Night Out
Drop the kids off for a little adult time alone! Kids will love all the games and activities we have planned in Super, Awesome & Amazing.
8 weeks-12 years
Get in Touch
Have a question about any of our sports programming? Tell us a little about yourself and a Sales Ambassador will contact you shortly.