Laugh, Learn & Play
Laugh, Learn & Play is The St. James childcare center, exclusive to The St. James members. Members receive up to three hours per day of childcare time. Children can enjoy playtime in our 1,725 square-foot childcare center with a miniature climbing wall, basketball hoop, arts and crafts and more or engage in a variety of class programs.
In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Laugh, Learn & Play has introduced new safety protocol, implementing two and a half hour time slots to accommodate regular deep cleaning in between sessions. Venue capacity will be limited to 10 children and there will be a minimum of two masked staff members watching the children at each time.
- Children are limited to one visit per day.
- Children 0-2 are not required to wear a face mask. Children ages 3+ will require a face mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in LLP and the bathroom will have soap and water for hand washing.
- Items that are difficult to clean/disinfect will be removed for the time being.
- Some signature LLP classes may not be available at this time.
- Childcare is available in two hour blocks throughout the day. The space is closed between blocks for enhanced disinfecting and sanitization.
- Monday - Friday: 9-11:30 AM, 12-2:30 PM, 3-5:30 PM, 6-8:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9-11:30 AM, 12-2:30 PM, 3-5:30 PM
Come join us for a guided Ninja Warrior class in Super Awesome & Amazing. Learn the best tricks and techniques from the Super Awesome & Amazing Team while having a blast on our ninja warrior obstacle course! Check in at LLP and we will escort the kiddos to SAA!
- Monday 6-7:00PM
- Saturday 9-10:00AM
Join us for and creative hour of a guided arts and crafts activity.
- Wednesday 6-7:00PM
Dance your little heart out with a guided dance class. Get ready to see some funky new moves!
- Friday 6-7:00PM
Make a Reservation
- To book an appointment, make a reservation online or call 703.239.6936.
Read our policiesLearn More
Meet our team
Make Membership a LifestyleJoin Today
Our kids love the LLP programming! From Kids Yoga, to Sign Language, Rock Climbing and Little Leaders, they are constantly challenged and engaged. Whether it’s building confidence or muscle, the kids...