To learn more about how you can provide a custom corporate wellness solution for your company, contact a Sales Ambassador today.
Corporate membership benefits at The St. James
The St. James is uniquely positioned to help your organization create a culture of well-being. Our holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle is manifest in our many offerings. Take advantage of the entire complex with a custom well-being program package tailored to your company's needs.
- Employees can join at a reduced monthly membership rate
- Waived Initiation Fees
- Company Events
- Nutritional Seminar
- Health and Wellness Workshop
- Corporate members enjoy a comprehensive set of unique benefits, including:
- Complimentary wellness evaluation
- Complimentary 60-minute personal training session and discount on first training package
- Complimentary 30-minute session in golf simulator
- Complimentary 30-minute session on squash court
- 100+ dynamic group fitness classes per week
- Unlimited access to our state-of-the-art 24-hour Health Center, Olympic-sized swimming pool, the Super, Awesome & Amazing water park, and the climbing & bouldering wall during normal operating hours
- Special member discounts at Courted, Vim & Victor and Strivers
A culture of well-being
Today's corporate wellness programs go beyond just company perks: they make good business sense. According to the Center for Disease Control:
- On average, Americans working full-time spend more than one-third of their day, five days per week at the workplace.
- The 2010 Medical Expenditure Panel Survey found the U.S. spends $1.219 trillion each year on medical costs. Of that total, 86 percent stems from chronic conditions, such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, arthritis, diabetes or obesity.
- Productivity losses related to personal and family health problems cost U.S. employers more than $225 billion every year. And the indirect costs of poor health—including absenteeism, disability and reduced work output—are even higher.
Organizations of all sizes recognize the benefits of creating a culture of wellbeing and health: Less office stress and sick time, fewer office-related injuries and more productive employees. It's a fact: Healthier employees are happier employees.
Whether through fitness classes and personal training, mental health and stress relief or social and team-building activities, The St. James offers corporate wellness programs that utilize the full array of the complex's offerings to promote health and wellbeing.