Laugh, Learn & Play Daycare Services
Welcome to Laugh, Learn & Play (LLP) – the kid-friendly gym with childcare services exclusive to members at The St. James Flagship, Springfield, VA. While you work out, your kids can experience our 1,725 square-foot play space with a small climbing wall, basketball hoop, arts and crafts, and arrays of colorful class programs.
State of Play: LLP Rules + Info
- Children are limited to one visit per day for three hours.
- Children eight weeks through eleven years old are eligible.
- We provide hand sanitizer in LLP, and the bathroom will have soap and water for handwashing.
- We will remove items that are difficult to clean/disinfect for the time being.
- Children are not allowed to eat food or snacks in the childcare area, and we encourage parents to bring a water bottle for their children.
- LLP staff are not responsible for changing diapers – we'll contact parents if children need a diaper change.
- Children are allowed to have an iPad or other electronics at the parents' discretion.
- Parents or guardians cannot leave the building when children are checked in at LLP.
- Have fun and relax! We specifically designed this gym with daycare services so that you can workout without having to worry about the little ones!
Glean tricks and techniques from the Super Awesome & Amazing Team while having a flipping blast on our ninja warrior obstacle course! Check-in, drop off, and pick up your children at SAA!
- Mondays 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Saturdays 9:00 AM- 10:00 AM
Flaunt your funky new moves and dance your little heart out with a freeform, instructor-free dance session – no rhythm or experience necessary!
- Fridays 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
Kids will warm up in Super, Awesome & Amazing on the climbing towers and ropes course, then scale the Rock Wall! They'll benefit from a boost in coordination, flexibility, confidence-building, problem-solving, spatial awareness, and taking their joy to new heights.
- Thursdays 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
Channel your inner secret agent in our Nerf Battle Zone in Super, Awesome & Amazing. It's no mystery that kids will love teaming up on their sleuthing mission games in our soft-sided play world.
- Tuesdays 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
Parents (not LLP staff) are responsible for dropping off kids before class and picking them up afterward.
Hours + Making a Reservation
Read our policiesLearn More
Our kids love the LLP programming! From Kids Yoga, to Sign Language, Rock Climbing and Little Leaders, they are constantly challenged and engaged. Whether it’s building confidence or muscle, the kids...