Discover the best version of yourself in our world-class health club. With 50,000 square ft., members will find an array of state-of-the-art fitness equipment, treadmills, free weights, exercise accessories, sauna, steam room and more. Whether you want a self-guided workout, a group class, personal attention or a mix of everything, The St. James has the expertise and the tools to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The Performance Club is exclusive to members and is open Monday-Friday 5 AM-11 PM and weekends 6 AM-10 PM.
Don't miss out, contact us today!
Read Our PoliciesLearn More
From the gentle and relaxing (like vinyasa yoga and qi gong) to the intense (like spin or Infantry Camp) there's a complimentary class to challenge every fitness level.
- Choose from more than 75 classes offered per week
- Enjoy the accountability and camaraderie of a group class
- Try one of our signature formats, exclusive to The St. James
Laugh, Learn & Play
Laugh, Learn & Play is The St. James childcare center, exclusive to The St. James members. Children can enjoy free play time in our 1,725 square-foot childcare center, or engage in a variety of active programming.
- Members receive up to three hours per day of childcare time
- Opportunities for free play in a safe, inclusive environment for all personalities
- Child-specific classes allow kids to explore through physical activity, education, arts & crafts, music and storytelling
Face your goals head-on with expert coaching from personal trainers that focuses on measurable client results.
- Our trainers use technology tools and resources to develop personalized training sessions and provide you with workouts and tips between sessions
- From gentle and guiding to fierce and focused, we'll match you with the right trainer based on your individual fitness goals and motivational style
- Assessments use the latest technology to measure metabolism, muscle density, body fat, and fitness
See the results of Pilates reformer work in improved flexibility, increased muscle strength and body tone.
- State-of-the-art reformer studio with four machines
- Private and semi-private classes available
Meet our team
Make Membership a LifestyleJoin Today
[My trainer] motivates us to work harder than we thought possible. The difference is the comprehensive approach to diet and leveraging other parts of your facilities that a video by itself could never...
I started training with Molly at The St. James almost eight months ago. Before training with her I relied solely on cardio (running, spin class, etc.) as my main form of exercise but I knew that I nee...
Our kids love the LLP programming! From Kids Yoga, to Sign Language, Rock Climbing and Little Leaders, they are constantly challenged and engaged. Whether it’s building confidence or muscle, the kids...